HIGHLY CONCENTRATED SEAWEED EXTRACTS (48% W/V), FROM ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM
S5 contains minerals, vitamins, amino acids, natural growth promoter compounds, polysaccharides such as alginate acid, mannitol, laminarin and fucoidan.
S5 promotes and enhances the performance of agricultural and horticultural crops thanks to its richness in growth regulators such as auxins, gibberellins and cytokinin, in addition to osmoprotectant betains and micronutrients.
Advantages and Benefits
- Stimulates soil microbial activity, which converts nitrogen into nitrates and releases phosphates fixed in the soil.
- Increases plant resistance to abiotic stress conditions such as salinity, drought and extreme temperatures.
- Increases bud breaking and flowering
- Enhances root development and growth
- Increases plant nutrient uptake
- Promotes earlier establishment/seed germination
- Improves photosynthesis
- Improves plant vigour
- Gives even fruit sizing
- Improves post harvest handling
- Enhances yields and quality
- Increases plant tolerance to pests, diseases and it has a repressive effect on nematode populations.
Rates of use and timings
Recommendations: Applications should not be made during extreme daytime temperatures or in strong sunshine. Apply in cool conditions, preferably early morning or in the evening.
Spray volume: It is recommended to apply with a minimum concentration of 1L in 250 L of water.
S5 is recommended for all types of crops.
Apply 2-3 L/ha starting after transplanting for vegetables or at the beginning of root activity for fruit trees. Repeat the application 2-3 times during the growth cycle.
Form: Soluble liquid
Packing: 1,5, 10 and 20 L.