PK LIQUID SOLUTION TO PROMOTE PLANT NATURAL DEFENSES AGAINST DISEASES
F4 provides Phosphorus and Potassium to crops in Potassium Phosphite form. It promotes plant natural defenses, enhances their resistance to diseases, stimulates root development and plant growth, optimizes flowering and fruit setting as well as fruit quality.
Phosphites are highly effective in increasing resistance to various diseases, particularly those belonging to the Oomycetes group including Phytophthora. It is absorbed by plants and incorporated into cells as phosphite ions. In high concentrations, phosphite ions encourage the increase of phytoalexins levels and other similar substances responsible for the plant natural defense mechanisms, strengthening them against pathogenic fungal attacks that cause diseases.
- Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5), soluble in water
- Potassium Oxide (K2O), soluble in water
- 30 %
Advantages and Benefits
- Increases plant natural defenses (phytoalexines)
- Increases the plant natural resistance to disease’s attacks such as Phytophthora, Phytium, Mildew, etc.
- Generates a developed root system and a vigorous plant growth, thanks to the contribution of P and K
- Improves flowering, fruit set and quality (caliber, colouring, consistency, sugar content, conservation, etc.)
- Produces a buffer effect on the spraying solution pH , enabling all components to be absorbed.
Rates of use and timings
F4 is suitable for all types of crops, particularly field crops, industrial crops, fruit trees, citrus, grapes, vegetables and ornamentals.
- Horticulture crops
- Fruit trees
- Olive trees
- Dose (L/ha)
Fruit trees (apples, pears, citrus, etc.): 7-8 L/ha/application
Vegetables (tomato, cucumber, strawberries, etc.): 5-7 L/ha/application
Ornamentals: 5-6 L/ha/application
Apply on the infested areas a solution of 500 cc/1 L of water.
Dipping application for grafting or transplanting
Use a solution of 2 cc/1 L of water.
Form: Soluble Liquid
Packing: 1,5,10 and 20 L