SEAWEED EXTRACT ENRICHED WITH MANNITOL AND GLYCINE BETAINE
GB2 is a concentrated seaweed extract biostimulant from the Ascophyllum nodosum. It contains polysaccharides (laminarin, alginates, fucoidan, mannitol and carrageenans), other constituents like glycine betaines and phytohormones (auxins, cytokinins, ethylene and gibberellins).
GB2 is also enriched with nutrients, amino acids, HFS 18, glycine betaine and organic acids.
Advantages and Benefits
- Plant growth-promoting effects,
- Improves crop tolerance to abiotic stresses such as salinity, extreme temperatures, nutrient deficiency and drought,
- Helps regulating water inside the cell against dehydration,
- Promotes nutrient uptake,
- Increases plant water retention capacity,
- Promotes early flowering,
- Improves flowering, fruit setting and fruit quality,
- Enhances root development and stimulates growth of lateral roots,
- Improves plant vigour,
- Improves phosphate availability for the plant,
- Enhances quality and crop yields.
Rates of use and timings
GB2 is suitable for foliar application, direct soil application or with drip irrigation.
GB2 is recommended for all types of crops.
Apply 3-5 L/ha starting after transplanting for vegetables or at the beginning of root activity for fruit trees. Repeat the application 2-3 times during the growth cycle.
Form: Soluble liquid
Packing: 1,5, 10 and 20 L.