SYLEN ENERGY VIVA (Former GB2)
SYLEN ENERGY VIVA was created to improve crop tolerance to various abiotic stresses and maintain balance for a qualitative yield.
The product has been independently tested in Germany (Siemitz) with remarkable results. More details here.
Advantages and Benefits
- enhances water efficiency in plants
- increases chlorophyll content in leaves
- increases the development of roots and leaves
- ameliorates nutrient transport in plant and nutrient assimilation
- increases fruit production and weight even in stressed environmental conditions or nutrient deficient soils.
Rates of use and timings
Viva is suitable for foliar application, direct soil application or with drip irrigation.
Drip Irrigation, Soil Application
VIVA is recommended for all types of crops.
Apply 3-5 L/ha starting after transplanting for vegetables or at the beginning of root activity for fruit trees. Repeat the application 2-3 times during the growth cycle.
Form: Soluble liquid
Packing: 1,5, 10 L.